JIYU Consulting is an IT recruitment company that improves the quality and efficiency of the permanent and contract recruitment process.
Set up by Ben Grayburn and Pete Cahill in 2011, we appreciate the freedom that is open to you to choose your next team member or opt for your next role and we’re here at JIYU to help guide you along the way.
- Jiyu provide IT resource to small, medium and large enterprises.
- By focusing on our customers coupled with a thorough understanding of our market, the team will work with you to help you realise the freedom you have open to you in your recruitment choices. We won’t always get it right but we’ll work with you to get closer to what is right for you.
- We supply clients nationally with IT contract/permanent professionals for positions covering IT infrastructure and development through to IT Director level from our Swindon office.
- For our clients we build up a network of candidates with relevant skill sets, both contract and permanent. JIYU also source individuals via advertising, referrals and various jobboards.
- For each position you are assigned two experienced consultants to expedite the process.
- Because of the diverse range of technologies in the industry we adhere to an industry recognised skills framework to offer a more standardized approach for clients and candidates.
- The majority of our placements come from searches/referrals as opposed to just advertising, meaning we not only approach those actively looking but we speak to candidates first about what they are looking for before presenting an opportunity. A small point but it helps supply clients with candidates who are truly interested in a specific role as opposed to considering anything that comes their way.
- Our aim is to understand our client’s business, projects and culture.